lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Laughing gas

I don't know if it's a physical reaction or a mental one, but once I get past the "I am soooo knackered I want to go to bed NOW" stage, I always get to the "I am hungry but there's no way I can eat" stage. And then it's over. I reach the point of no return. I can turn anything, absolutely anything into a joke.
I invent new puns and plays on words, I giggle like a madwoman, my brain works at fool speed!

I honestly think tiredness is a dangerous thing! It's like being high on laughing gas! It makes you lose all inhibitions and treat anyone like an old friend. I am not sure this is a good thing for someone like me, who's already such a chatterbox. My colleague has just asked me for my pusher's address, saying she needs some stuff too. In her case, I know she's just as crazy as me and I am happy if I can make her laugh. I am more worried about my neighbours who will hear me giggle by myself...And, most of all, I am worried about making a bad impression on people guys a guy I don't know that well. Serious people are always better off because they can control what comes out of their mouth (well, interpreters should be able to do it too...ehm ehm). There's a thin line between being funny and being foolish. Intriguing people are almost always mysterious and being funny and mysterious at the same time is almost impossible, don't you think?




A silly post for a silly evening. On a more serious note...Have you noticed that spring has finally arrived?? The first crocuses are out in our garden and it's just wonderful to know that this long and cold winter is coming to an end!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento