venerdì 1 marzo 2013

Sushi and butterflies

I have always been against takeaway food. I really enjoy cooking and I don't like using too much plastic. But when you come home on a Friday night and you realise that two nice elves changed your stove and your oven while you were at work (and you have no idea how to use new this induction thingy!) there's only one option left: ready-made food! My friends always act in a very motherly/fatherly way when they are with me: "Aw, but you must eat, sweetie or you will lose weight (I wish it happened! It never does!). Result: hungry Dana goes to a Japanese with a friend and gets a   14-euro menu (miso soup + 6 maki + 2 meat skewers + one cheese skewer + plain rice + coleslaw - since when is coleslaw a Japanese dish?). The food is gone in 20 minutes (I should really stop calling myself vegetarian!). I am now ready to roll onto the sofa and let the weekend start. My stomach feels like a pit full of stones...The good news is that there still some room left. A tiny wee space...for butterflies :)

  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento