martedì 22 marzo 2016

Practice makes.

Here I am, two months after my last post.

Many things have happened, mainly positive ones. The best of them all was definitely a four-day interpreting marathon at an Italian oil&gas and nuclear facility. After almost two years of being dormant my interpreting persona was awakened. It seems it's still alive and quite fit. Not only was I quick and receptive, I was also very relaxed and communicative so things went better than expected. 


The interpreter's toolkit includes LOTS of pens, notepads, chocolate and deodorant

I had forgotten what the excitement before an interpreting assignment felt like. I was like a child on Christmas eve. Of course, once I was done I treated myself to chocolate cake and a good cup of coffee. They say that positive reinforcement is the key to improvement :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento