martedì 11 novembre 2014

Mood swings - Lux comme il faut (Part II)

Blame it on the cold, tiredness, sleep depravation or that time of the month... These days I simply don't get myself. Let me try to explain.

I go from:

"I cannot take this pace anymore! Bloody traffic, I want to sleep!"
 to
"I want to stay here, live here and work here"

From:

"I love this job and my colleagues are so nice!"

To:
"Oh, but I will never pass the EPSO test."

Followed by:                

"Bloody selection procedures, wish I was old enough in 2004."                                                    

or

"Why would I bother spending a whole year to prepare to then fail miserably?" (thinking I am going to fail is typical of me)

and

"I am not good enough, look at the mistakes I make"

yet, 10 seconds later...

"Oh, but look at this! Isn't this a BRILLIANT solution?"

and again

"Stop pretending, you are a fake Slovene, you can't be a translator/interpreter at the EU."

"Other people do it better."


Yes, it's hard to live with a head like mine!




*      *       *     *      *     *      *     *      *       *      *       *      *        *       *       *       *        *         *

You ask my dad and he goes:

- There is an exam, right?
- Yes, but it's difficult.
- Then what?
- And even if I do pass, it might take ages before I actually get hold of a job.
- Then what?! You've got time. Try and you'll ace it!

Oh, sometimes I wish I were a guy!





1 commento:

  1. All the time! :) Life is so simple if you are a guy! ;-) (btw: what's an epso exam for you? pfff! piece of cake/chocolate!)

    RispondiElimina