giovedì 20 marzo 2014

Unresolved issues and oranges

In buddhism it is said that if you do not solve a problem in its entirety, it will keep coming back to you in a different form. One does not need to be a buddhist to understand that this is true. We are all meant to improve and progress in our lifetime (or, if you want, in this life :). That's what we are here for. 

Currently, I am still having some problems with my rates and people expecting me to do the work for yesterday. Not surprisingly, these are the same people with whom I had a problematic relationship in the company I worked for. I used to get angry. Very angry and frustrated. Now what I do first is make sure I remember that no matter how annoying, stubborn and demanding someone is, they have their own reasons. No matter how difficult it is to deal with them, they also have their good side. All I am trying to do is shift from my point of view to theirs and see things from a different perspective. Taking a step back allows me to distance myself from the situation, look at it from an outsider's point of view and take the right decision. 

However, something I don't get is how come chocolate oranges keep coming back into my life. 
Again and again. 
Do they have to do with an unresolved issue as well? :)

Life indeed can be sweet. Enjoy the feeling, lovely people!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento