mercoledì 12 febbraio 2014

Out loud

I am realising I'm getting older because:

- my (previously non-existent) level of tidiness is getting worse (i.e. better) every day
- I am always on time
- I always do what I promise to do
- I am very careful not to make quick decisions when it comes to practical things. For the first time in my life I had to convince my parents that I cannot find a suitable flat in a foreign town in 2 months. They were ready to let me go or even push me off a cliff :)
- I am moved by anything: an olympic gold (well, that's SOMETHING!), Terry's chocolate oranges coming through the post (I wouldn't call that nothing either), babies, puppies, friends who are being nice to me...
- I don't feel the need to use social media as much (and when I do is never to boast, at least not intentionally)
- I prefer quiet and relaxed dinners with 2 or 3 people to loud parties
- I do not worry about my reputation as much as I do about my conscience
- I keep telling my friends that I love them all the time (no putting things off!)



- I cannot go to a concert without: 

a) singing out loud for free hours

b) losing my voice completely (but I am afraid that's nothing to do with age but rather with living for the moment :)

c) having a massive headache

č) worrying about the hours of sleep I am going to get (I hate smartphones for that)

d) being hungry as hell after it

e) wanting to take the whole weekend off 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento