venerdì 7 febbraio 2014

Being there

Positive energy and positive thoughts can only lead to positive outcomes. After all we are here to learn and fight to become better people. This is why I am trying to give the people around me all the love that I have. Why? Just because I can. I think it is wrong to live every day as if it were your last. We should aim to be energetic, positive and proactive (which we obviously can't be if we think about death all the time). But maybe we should just stop a little before getting angry, responding badly, judging. Because people around us don't deserve to be hurt. No one does.

It sounds like I am preaching and I am not. I am just a lass who's  got friends who are always there for me, no matter what. Yes, they are sometimes too loud (my neighbours are going to kill me!!!) but they help me cook and they then do the dishes and tidy up (yes, I'm currently selecting friends based on how much they like eating and on wether they do the dishes at the end of a meal or not. My selection process is constantly changing :)

I am just a girl who's got amazing parents and I really don't know how and when I am going to give them back all the support and the love they give me. Without them my plans and ambitions would never become reality. They are always there for me.

I am just a girl who likes what she's doing. Someone who loves life even when  because it is challenging. I have always overcome my challenges and will continue to do so, knowing that nothing is impossible - up to a point.

Not everything is predictable and when bad things happen all of a sudden, we are often helpless. These are the times when people need love and affection, but they also need peace and quiet. Time to reminesce, think, cry, react. Hugs help. Kind words, listening, trying to understand. Patience helps. And simply being there. We won't change things, we won't solve the problem. All we can do is be there. Because we can. *




*Said she turning up the volume of her laptop and started humming this song...Until her eyes filled up with tears.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento