sabato 18 gennaio 2014

Do something that scares you every day

People say that to live better you should do something that scares you every day. I always thought it was a silly thing to say, but... guess what? Today I've done it!!! Although the end result wasn't what I was hoping for, let me tell you one thing: it was worth it! Firstly, because I have always been an andrenalin junkie. Secondly, because once you've done it, you realise nothing is as scary as you thought it would be and that you can do pretty much anything you want to - in 99% of cases you will survive! Life is not all black and white, it can be grey too (leaving the shades aside! :).

Although I did not need to be cheered up (the good old adrenalin did its job!), I got home and found this in my letter box. THE perfect Christmas/birthday present, if you ask me! :) :) :)






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento