mercoledì 22 maggio 2013

50 shades of red

Red like the tomatoes I'm eating while writing this
I am so incredibly hungry and yet so incredibly tired that I couldn't even get myself to fry an egg. So tomatoes are all I am having for dinner. Not bad, since I've recently read an article about how chocolate helps you lose weight (!) and have been taking it a wee bit too seriously.

Red like the logo of the company I work for
My everyday companion.

Red like the normal roasting Iperespresso capsule
As opposed to green for decaf.

Red like my brand new wheelchair
Superspeedy and veeeery trendy! I called it Scott (no coincidence!). I can now finally roll like a pro.
* Can someone please tell me it's normal to call things by name?

Red like almost all the furniture in my living room
Sofa, armchair and flower stickers on the wall

Red like my face after a day out on a sailing boat
Love it! I really need to go on a sailing course to understand more. Hmm... funny how I always want to work things out. Yes, I definitely think too much!

Red like the sunset over my town
When the sun and the sea meet.

Red like rhubarb and strawberry jam
All I need now are the scones! Need to start working on that without delay.

Red like number 2 and the letter A and B 
Each of them a different shade, though.

Red like blood
The blood I am afraid I will see one day after punching someone in the face. I am realising more and more that I am not as shy and condescending as I thought I was. Some (little) things/comments/criticisms make me go nuts!

Red like sangria
Sangre = blood (mental link n°1)

Red like passion
Sangria = alcohol = passion - for some (mental link n°2). As I have already told T., in Italy any event is an opportunity to drink. New car? Drink! New wheelchair? Drink!! Passed exam? Drink!!! Got a contract? Drink!!!! Feel sad? Drink!!!!! Feel happy? Drink!!!!!! Feel sick? NO WONDER!!!!!

Otherwise passion for what I do and for the people around me. I have come to the conclusion I need to enjoy the good moments until they last (while knowing they won't last forever).

Red like M.'s door
The prelude to looooads of food and laughter!

Red like a switched-on microphone
Oh yeah!

Red like love
Goodnight, lovely people!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento