venerdì 29 gennaio 2016

Pre-February madness reminder

It's good to see people you haven't seen in ages, even when they go: "You were so cute as a four-year- old. We used to play together all the time and I used to smell you. You still smell the same after all these years." Nice. Creepy, but nice.

Singing in a church is bad for you, especially if you still have a cold. It's been five weeks now. It's time to go in Granny mode and use a nice warm blanket.

There are dull times when all you do is apply for jobs and wait for something to happen, feeling useless and sad. Then, all of a sudden, the world takes up speed and before you know it you are on a rollercoaster again. Not good for a control freak like me, but good overall. The carousel never stops turning.

Whenever I interpret, I want more.

The more I do, the more I get done. If I can't prioritise when it comes to books*, I need to do it when it comes to competitions and my brilliant (?) future career. Feel free to kick me in the arse if you see me lazing around.

I am and will be surrounded by kids. Many of them are under 15, many more of them are over 30. I consider so-called men as weird specimen in a sociological study.

* Here is my brand new purchase: a present to myself :))))




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento