domenica 20 settembre 2015

Like cat and dog

These two wee creatures are amazing. The old cool cat still loathes the newcomer (even if she's been part of the family for two years already), but she's ready to share some love with her anyway.




Love and hate. Mixed emotions.

Just what I feel right now. Luxembourg it's been very complicated and very tiring. For the past two months I've had to deal with a driver who has some kind of bipolar disorder. He's either extremely annoying with his dirty jokes (especially in the morning, when I am still in my zombie mode) or really scary when he has road rage.
But it has also been sunny and stunningly beautiful.
Yes, I am exhausted, I can hardly proofread stuff and cannot wait to go home, but this town never ceases to amaze me. If you look at it with the right eyes, you realise it has a lot to offer. And by that I mean yummy cakes and tasty traditional recipes.

                                 Gromperekichelcher (or rosti): potatoes, eggs, onions and leeks.


I mean lovely people who love you (and feed you) and very green landscape with the occasional cow.   Sometimes it's so green and so lovely that it feels like Scotland. And although Scotland will always be my first home away from home, I know I'll be back in Lux before I know it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento