giovedì 21 maggio 2015

Arse kickers

In the past few days I have been grumpy as hell. Maybe it's the weather or maybe it's because I have been talking about nuclear weapons so much recently (and I am not done with it yet). According to Buddhism, the more you talk about weapons, the more you bring out internal struggles (or something along these lines). Well, it's definitely been the case for me. From time to time I cannot help asking myself questions about life, death, love, jobs, the past, the present, the future (mine, my friends' and that of the whole of humanity).  I have now learnt that, most of the time, the answer to every problem is going for a run to get those endorphins into the system. An even better option is chocolate. Ideally you'd manage to combine the two. And that's exactly what I did yesterday. It is the most counterproductive thing you can do...but it's totally worth it!




Cakes aside, I am lucky to have many very positive and motivated people in my life. Although I am usually very good at kicking my own arse, it's always good to have some arse kickers around :) Cakes and arse kickers aside, there's nothing like a translation on electro-ejaculators for bulls to put things in perspective :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento