giovedì 27 marzo 2014

Trolleys and Presidents

Here we go! My (short yet very intense) working week is (finally!) over. Now it's time to pack and get ready! In a few hours I'll be traveling south. I haven't been anywhere since August so I think I deserve a nice wee break in the sun.
Break = no work (or maybe just an hour a day, for fun), but most importantly... no internet! I believe the only way to relax nowadays is to disconnect and stop stalking people on Facebook, Whatssapp and Whathaveyou.
This time break = my friend's graduation, so I am really really thrilled and so incredibly proud!
And who knows...maybe I'll even bump into...Mr President.

Every time I am about to go somewhere and I hear the sound of the trolley wheels I get goosebumps. It's a sound full of expectations, excitement, happiness...don't you think?!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento