domenica 13 ottobre 2013

On growing up and testing people (part 2)

"You have to grow up" I was told the other day.

It hurts. Why?

- because I find it hard to take criticism
- because it is probably true
- because I really value and admire the person who said it to me
- because it means I'll have to give up some of my naughtiness
- because it is such a broad reproach that I can hardly understand what I should do to improve things
- because I thought I was mature enough already


On the other hand, I have friends who, when asked if they think I am childish and foolish, just said: "You are just...yourself...and I know you too well to get annoyed."

I have friends who helped me make a yummy chocolate cake (3 hours of work) without ever getting to taste it. Thank you, M&M.

By the way, isn't that a nice way to test your friends? Wait, this is me being silly again. Let's be serious...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento