martedì 15 gennaio 2013

Today is one of those days










And it's my fault. Not my job's fault, not my colleagues' fault, just mine. Don't worry, nothing bad happened, I just missed out a line in a translation. It's nothing compared to famine in Africa or forest fires in Australia, but translating is the only thing I am good at at the moment. And if I can't even do that right...well...I don't know how I'll deal with all the rest. I am ready to get told off by my colleague tomorrow (who also happens to be my neighbour, oh joy! ). What I am asking myself is...I have always thought I had "great attention for detail" (don't we all like putting that on our CV?). When the f...ornication have I lost it? Has interpreting made me focus more on speed than anything else? I don't have an answer so I will stop this stream of consciousness thing right now. Sorry about it, gentle readers. I'll come back to you with some fresh rugby news soon. I know they are much more fun to read.

Hugs from my negligent and careless self, who, however, still cares a lot about you :) 


1 commento:

  1. Happens to everybody! ... and Im sure it wont happen ever again ;)

    RispondiElimina